Monday 17 October 2011

It's halfway through October. Really?!

I can't believe that it's already October 17th. There's so much that I still have to do. Finish edits, finish first draft of Guildhall, plan my Nanowrimo stories, get a start on the Christmas shopping, buy a tiny Halloween costume in the shape of a cute bug for Polly Pocket... I also have to catch up on my social media, write some articles and do some historical research. I also, crucially, have to sleep. I have no idea how I am going to do all of these things before midnight on October 31st. 

Has time sped up? I don't know why, but the past couple of months seem to have just flown by.

What about all of you? How are you doing on your goals?

12 comments:

  1. I didn't finish my wip this weekend as planned. A Starcraft II tournament got in the way! Ah well, a few more days should do it.

    And yes, I think we missed a couple of months out this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nuts, isn't it? I am feeling a little that way myself. too much to do in too little time and my head isn't quite in the game.

    Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is, it's half-term next week, and I'm desperate to sit down and edit, edit, EDIT!

    I bet Polly Pocket will look ADORABLE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it does go faster. I so bet that little Polly Pocket will be so adorable for Halloween! Little ones super adorable especially in Halloween costumes!

    I too can't believe it is 10-17! Time flies this days.


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post just caused me tons of stress. I honestly want time to stop right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goals are going pretty well! I've been trying to find a good costume, and I will probably end up making one. There's a freaky thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, time is on fast forward, and I don't have a small person to contend with!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, you do have quite a bit on your plate! You definitely need to catch some sleep. But I also think for many people, there's no sleep the last few months of the year. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am behind on my goals, as usual. I need 25 hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am actually kicking the ass of my October goals list! Still have a few things to take care of, but with more than a week left, I'm confident that I'll have a little time to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola! I gave you an award! Drop by my blog to see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice One and good game play bazaar Food and dinner can make you best tip, kirana beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Thanked good wealth.

    ReplyDelete