Monday 17 October 2011

It's halfway through October. Really?!

I can't believe that it's already October 17th. There's so much that I still have to do. Finish edits, finish first draft of Guildhall, plan my Nanowrimo stories, get a start on the Christmas shopping, buy a tiny Halloween costume in the shape of a cute bug for Polly Pocket... I also have to catch up on my social media, write some articles and do some historical research. I also, crucially, have to sleep. I have no idea how I am going to do all of these things before midnight on October 31st. 

Has time sped up? I don't know why, but the past couple of months seem to have just flown by.

What about all of you? How are you doing on your goals?

11 comments:

  1. I didn't finish my wip this weekend as planned. A Starcraft II tournament got in the way! Ah well, a few more days should do it.

    And yes, I think we missed a couple of months out this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nuts, isn't it? I am feeling a little that way myself. too much to do in too little time and my head isn't quite in the game.

    Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is, it's half-term next week, and I'm desperate to sit down and edit, edit, EDIT!

    I bet Polly Pocket will look ADORABLE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it does go faster. I so bet that little Polly Pocket will be so adorable for Halloween! Little ones super adorable especially in Halloween costumes!

    I too can't believe it is 10-17! Time flies this days.


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post just caused me tons of stress. I honestly want time to stop right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goals are going pretty well! I've been trying to find a good costume, and I will probably end up making one. There's a freaky thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, time is on fast forward, and I don't have a small person to contend with!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, you do have quite a bit on your plate! You definitely need to catch some sleep. But I also think for many people, there's no sleep the last few months of the year. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am behind on my goals, as usual. I need 25 hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am actually kicking the ass of my October goals list! Still have a few things to take care of, but with more than a week left, I'm confident that I'll have a little time to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola! I gave you an award! Drop by my blog to see!

    ReplyDelete